Sunday, May 1, 2011

Debbie Harry: "I Could Have Been Madonna."


No, slumber drug stump. No.


Wake up from the drug haze, delusional Debbie. Don't make me break it down for you from the 1976 Blondie/Blondie album until the advent of MTV. Blonde hair, a beautiful face and red lips a Madonna does not make. Dear Debbie, you needed all the ingredients and you didn't have them and it's not just the drive.

I feel kind of bad saying this because I've adored and loved Debbie Harry since I've been a kid but she's absolutely off her rocker if she thinks this is the case.

She's joining the likes of the farcks Boy George and Elton John - put here wonderfully by the brilliant Acko:

'For achievement in the field of throwing Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone under a bus for self promotion. To mention her name or comment
on her illustrous career for publicity reasons.' -
Acko 2011

The Article HERE

Another one from 2007 - HERE. ugh. so over her.