Friday, May 20, 2011

The Beast Within - Reinvention Tour - Best Tour Opening Ever

Nobody Beats This Bytch


Madonna and Steven Klein's The Beast Within, is by far one of Madonna's best tour openings, if not the greatest tour opening of all-time. Merging an art exhibition with a rock stadium tour = brilliant. As my best friend Roy stated after the show, "It was like she was a star that had been dead for 100 years and she had come back to tell us something, there was a feeling of loss". I love that and couldn't have said it better myself. It was apocalyptic and insane and I believe that is why The ReInvention Tour has such a high ranking as fan favorite.

As seen on tour


...have tested those who call themselves
Apostles
But are not
And found them to be false
I know you are enduring patiently
And bearing out
For my namesake
And you have not grown weary
But I have this against you
That you have abandoned
The love you had

Tour Backdrop


For the time is near
Let the evildoers still do evil
And the filthy still be filthy
And the righteous still do right
And the holy still be holy
Behold
I am coming soon
I am the alpha
And the omega
The first
And the last
The beginning
And the end

Amen

...And never forget it.