Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Banksy's Coming For Dinner 2009


OMG, I can't - it's too much, Harold! People can't take it! Another Big Fab Fraud!?! Ivan Massow's fantastic film, Banksy's Coming For Dinner. Any excuse for me to put anything Joan Collins or Banksy related and to have the two combined with a tiny Madonna reference?!

Joan Collins: "I'm very excited we're going to have Banksy, he does absolute works of art and they sell for £980,000 and people like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and Madonna buy his work."

Trailer:

Always a trail that leads to nothing.

Joan on dinner party etiquette: "Swearing is not, you know, too good. I mean the occasional F word or S word but not too much. Um, bawdy stories about nether regions are not really good."

Joan: I'm not pleased about this, at all...It's terribly rude to be early. On Miss Actor woman arriving early. Never be late and never be early! Anne, I am so happy to meet you.... Ha!!!!! I love Joan forever.

The film:


EAT IT!!!